Employees are a company’s most valuable resource and employee safety should be a priority in any company policy. Both employers and employees deserve a secure and drug-free workplace. Advantage Testing (AT) recognizes the need for a comprehensive and confidential drug and alcohol testing program. AT services can be utilized easily during the applicant screening process or implemented into a company’s existing policies and procedures.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing / Collections for both TX/US D.O.T. and Non-DOT
- Hair, Saliva, and Urine Testing
- T.D.L.R. Policy Development and Implementation Support
- Workplace and Individual Testing
- Random Testing Programs
- On-Site / Mobile Collections
- 24-Hour Post Accident / Emergency Collections
- Drug-Free Workplace Employee Education
- Employment Physicals (D.O.T. and Non-DOT)
- Drug-Free Workplace Supervisor Training
- EAP and SAP Programs
- At-Home Testing
- Pre-Employment Testing
- Expert Witness Testimony
- MRO Services
- The Medical Review Officer (MRO) helps protect the rights of the employee being tested and the employer requiring testing.
- AT offers MRO services to employers as part of our complete service offering. Results are received electronically from the laboratories. These results are then reviewed by the MRO and reported via e-mail, website, fax, phone, or mail.
- Corporate Services
- AT can handle all aspects of your drug-testing program, including collections, laboratory testing, MRO services, random and pre-employment testing, policy development / implementation and drug-free workplace support.
We ensure quality, value, integrity and excellence in customer service. We can fully manage your substance abuse program and save you time, money, and exposure to risk