Drug Free Workplace Program
Our fully compliant TX/US D.O.T. and Non-DOT Policy Development services include:
- Needs Assessments
- Employee Education
- Drug Testing
- Supervisory Training
- Employee Assistance Program
Our primary goal is customer satisfaction. To meet that end, we offer the following:
- Flexible scheduling. The Advantage Testing scheduling staff will work closely with company representatives to accommodate scheduling needs to include random selection calendar features
- Immediate results. Rapid screen test results are available for immediate decision making purposes.
- Eliminate costly delays. In pre-employment testing, faster turnaround of test results means you can put new employees to work right away. Or, if you need to conduct random tests, eliminate the unnecessary idle time spent waiting for at a location and for test results.
- Social and legal considerations. Confidentiality and legal defensability of results are critical to the integrity of a drug testing program. The quality of the assays we use and their track record in standing up to challenges in court are key in a successful program.
- Getting started. Once the needs and objectives of your testing program are identified and presented to us, the Advantage Testing Customer Service Team will provide a level of service to exceed your expectations. Once under way, a host of support programs are available to your company and facility.
Meeting your drug testing program needs today and tomorrow…
24/7 On-Call, On-Site and Post/Incident (Accident) Collections